Thursday, September 20, 2007

Digital Artist's Canvas Proposal.

Here are three ideas/topics that I have thought of:
Idea #1.
I have been bullied all my life and now I know how to deal with it. I try to make peace with that person.

idea 2
music brings peace with songs, storys and poems. I wemember when there was a big concert and all the money they raysed went to a cure . SIngers do these concerts because they respect people.

he idea I have chosen to pursue is:
the one I chose was the story of my life when I got bullied and then to show you to deal with it. some of ideas I used were good and some were bad. I will show you how peace came in.

am aware that I will be evaluated on the final product and on my successful presentation of my concept or theme. I am aware that Peter must approve this project idea before I continue."

Here is what I learned during my research:
I learned how peace can bring respect to music and peoples life and on the internet

2 comments:

Peter said...

Hey Chris,
I like your idea of pursuing the 'bullying' theme.

I am interested in how you are going to make your picture show that 'respect brings peace'.

chris said...

thanks peter

I got some work done with photeshop